top of page

Stocks, Mutual Funds and IRA Accounts 

The church can accept gifts of stocks or mutual funds through our brokerage account at Raymond James. We will provide you with the appropriate information to provide to your financial advisor, financial institution or broker.  


The church can also accept contributions from an IRA account.  if you are required to take a required minimum distribution (RMD) from an IRA,  a gift to the church in the form of a Charitable Rollover Gift may satisfy your requirement and provide you with a tax benefit. (Please consult with your financial advisor to determine if your IRA qualifies.)  

If you would like more information on how to set up gifts from any of the above, please consult with the financial secretary. 

bottom of page